The Financial Impact of Changing the Conversation
Measuring the value of public transportation was already changing prior to the pandemic – shifting from solely ridership volumes to social equity, access to jobs, improving land values, and connecting communities. The pandemic highlighted and accelerated this changed view. This Transit Finance Learning Exchange workshop will focus on the financial implications of this continuing shift.
The workshop was held at RTD offices on 10/31/2022 to 11/1/2022. In attendance, were members from:
- Dallas Area Rapid Transit – Dallas
- Foothill Transit – San Gabriel and Pomona Valley
- Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County – Houston
- Orange County Transportation Authority – Orange
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit System – San Diego
- Pierce County Transportation Benefit Area Authority – Tacoma
- Regional Transportation Authority – Chicago
- Denver Regional Transportation District – Denver
- Omnitrans Joint Powers Authority – San Bernardino, California
- Utah Transit Authority – Salt Lake City
- Valley Metro Rail, Inc. – Phoenix
Key presentations are available below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.